Support Us SMI EIN: 27-0460405
Giving to SMI
Syriac Music Institute operates exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
SMI gratefully accepts gifts for its projects, with current emphasis on building an endowment for the following projects:
- Syriac Hymnal (Systematizing the Music for the Divine Liturgy)
- Syriac Hymnal Audio CD (Hymns contained in the Syriac Hymnal will be recorded and released as an Audio CD)
- Introducing Syriac Chants to Children (Music Books, CD's, and Instructional Videos)
- Advanced Website for the Syriac Music Institute (to make all these projects available online), or
- Any Project by the Institute about Syriac Music, Liturgy, and Faith
100% of your donations goes toward our musical projects.
Please contact us for more information and a list of other development priorities.
God bless you,
Gabriel Aydin, Founder and Director of the Syriac Music Institute
Please click Donate button below:
"SMI's purpose is to promote the preservation and growth of the ancient Syriac sacred musical tradition